Our Best Seller
- Handcrafted out of .060" thick acrylic sheets that are not flimsy and are made to last. Made in the USA (Colorado).
- Some of the uses for this shield are in dental offices, hair salons, fast food restaurants, grocery shopping, and outdoor settings to name a few.
- Visor goes up and down and stays put at different angles so it can be worn while eating or doing another activity that requires access to your face.
- Fits well over most glasses and loupes.
- Arrive packaged in a box, not an envelope, via USPS.
- TOTALLY crystal clear view
- Complete face coverage
- Comfortable and lightweight
- It could be your last shield purchase, instead of buying shields that are hit or miss
- 180Shields are handmade and may have slightly minor imperfections. If imperfections exist, they will not in your view as you wear your faceshield.
Approximate Weight: 6 oz
Approximate Size: 10" height x 9" width x 7" length
I work in a satellite ED and work closely caring for Covid positive patients and this shield is amazing, clear, so comfortable! I wear it over my n95 so I’m not sure about anti fog, although most PPE will fog to a point regardless of the material. Pros: this is very sturdy, NOT flimsy,does not scratch up easily. Not heavy and covers below chin area. I wipe it down with alcohol based wipes and “purple top” wipes and so far no residue is left. This is a winner.
I just wanted to say this is a high quality shield. The plastic is durable yet it isn’t heavy to wear. The head band is adjustable with secure notches to fit I imagine most sizes. I had a question and and the seller replied to me right away. If for some reason the order takes long than expected it’s totally worth the wait and the cost of this product.
Very durable, solid and well made. Made from good material. I bought one in March, and it's still like new. I recently purchased 2 additional. I got one for a friend at work after she was very disappointed in the one she purchased on Amazon. She loves her new shield.